- Build Quality
- Value for Money
The Ninja Coffee Bar brewer system is one of the newest coffee makers on the market. It is making quite a splash and hitting top-sellers lists everywhere with the flexibility of the brewing system, and the quality of the coffee you can make right in your own kitchen.
Customers love having great tasting coffee without having to go to the local coffeehouse which saves time and money. With the included milk frother and recipe book it’s easy to make a latte, flat white, cappuccino, and dozens of other types of coffee drinks. A simple switch allows you to brew 1 quick cup, a travel mug, or a half or full 9-cup pot of coffee. Ninja’s patent-pending brewing technology is calculated to serve superior, “fuller tasting” coffee with adjustable richness levels that is never acidic. The Ninja Coffee Bar brewer’s exclusive Thermal Flavor Extraction process releases the full flavor profile of your favorite coffee.
Ninja, famous for its blenders, specializes in offering practical and pioneering products that match today’s busy lifestyles.
Specifications & features of the Ninja Coffee Bar brewing system
- Auto-iQ One Touch Intelligence pours the correct amount of water depending on the brew size you have chosen (either cup, travel mug, half carafe, or carafe) and what type of brew was selected.
- Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology lets you choose the flavor richness level and the type of brew.
- Unique Brew Types include:
- Classic: Velvety, balanced flavor from your favorite coffee
- Rich: Richer, more powerful than Classic, but not acidic coffee flavor that is perfect for milk or cream
- Over Ice: Intended to brew hot over ice to ensure flavor doesn’t become weak or watered down.
- Specialty: A concentrated, rich flavor that is designed to rival specialty coffeehouse-style drinks
- 9-cup (43 oz.) glass carafe (prefer a stainless steel coffee pot? There’s also a thermal carafe option)
- Precise Temp Warming plate will keep your coffee hot for up to 2 hours with the 2-hour auto-off feature.
- Removable water reservoir is easy to remove and has a flip top lid making it easy to clean.
- Programmable brew start time, up to 24-hours in advance
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 10.5 x 14.9 inches
- Weight: 8.2 pounds
- Warranty length: One (1) year limited warranty
- In addition to the coffee maker and carafe, the system includes:
- 18oz. Hot and Cold travel tumbler mug
- Glass Ninja Easy Milk Frother
- 40 recipe cookbook
- Permanent filter
- Ninja coffee scoop
Highlights of the Ninja Coffee Bar coffee maker
- Most reviewers were thrilled with the high quality of the coffee as well as the money they were saving versus their daily trips to Starbucks or from buying k-cups for their Keurig.
- Brews a great cup of coffee every time with no bitterness
- The two recipe booklets with over a hundred recipes are great for people that like to experiment with their coffee. Other coffee makers, like the Keurig, are not as easy to experiment.
- Frozen drinks are easy to make. For example, for iced coffee, the machine will brew the coffee stronger for when it drips down into the cup of ice which then balance the coffee to the perfect strength.
- Easy to make one quick cup of coffee directly into a cup or 20-ounce travel mug, or to brew a full 9-cup pot. Carafe is easy to handle and pours smoothly. (Prefer a thermal carafe? See the stainless steel coffee pot option)
- Flexibility to accommodate the preferences of an entire family. You can make frozen and specialty drinks for the kids and make hot coffee in a variety of strengths depending on the adult’s tastes.
- Sturdy and durable machine
- When you first get the Coffee Ninja, it’s necessary to run a couple of pots of water through it to reduce the plastic taste.
- Some reviewers were unhappy that it was not easy to make a latte with the machine and that the milk curdled when following the recipe that was included.
- The stay warm heating plate does not stay hot for full 2 hours.
- After a few months, some reviewers complained of the machines starting to leak.
- The electrical cord is only 28” long.
It’s hard to beat the flexibility of the Ninja Coffee Bar brewing system. Overall, reviewers loved the flexibility of this system and the quality of the coffee that it produced. They raved about the convenience of making a wide variety of tasty coffee beverages at home, and the money they were saving from the daily coffee shop trips. The machine is very versatile so it’s great for making a wide array of hot or cold coffee drinks for your family’s or group’s differing tastes. If you enjoy great coffee and like to experiment, the Ninja Coffee Bar CF080Z is great option for your home or office.